INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCESURGENT Message from TEA 6/19/20:
TEA is making districts and teachers aware of an improper URL which was formerly associated with a currently non-operable TEA initiative. Many school districts may have vestigial links to this improper URL on their district websites. The URL associated wtih Achieve Texas (warning – inappropriate graphic images) is redirecting users to a pornography website. This is not an educationalwebsite.
TEA recommends that your information technology staff immediately scan for this URL on your website and remove all links. Staff should also review all digital and print materials to remove the link as well.
- American School Counselor Association
- Career and Technical Education TEKS
- Advance CTE
- College Affordability Guide
- Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences
- Karen Alexander, Ph.D., CCFCS Interim Director Karen.Alexander@ttu.edu
- High Schools That Work
- Kahn Academy provides a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. All of their resources are completely free forever, regardless of whether you're a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, or adult returning to the classroom after 20 years.
- Lamar University, Family and Consumer Sciences
- National Research Centers for Career and Technical Education
- OnlineCourses.com, has more than 500 accredited free online college classes, which provide you the opportunity to make use of research-based academic resources from some of the world’s best universities.
- Texas Career and Technical Education Resource Center
- Texas Education Agency – Career and Technical Education
- Texas Education Agency – Alternative Certification Program
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- University of North Texas, College of Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism
- University of North Texas, Development, Family Studies and Early Childhood Education
- Dr. Arminta Jacobson, Teacher Educator, Jacobson@coe.unt.edu
- U.S. Department of Education
FCS Clusters || Instruction || Association || CTSO || Organizations || Universities || Education || Legislature || FCS Pipeline